Exhibition “The revolution will not be illustrated”
-Opening and round table Thursday 22nd of December
- 6:00 PM
-Exhibition 22/12/16 - 13/01/17
The room will be closed for holidays, from the 24th of December to the 8th of January, both days included.
The exhibition is a joint effort made directly on the wall for students participating in the course of Illustration Techniques of 4th year in the Degree in Design, given by Enric Font. Individual proposals have been developed from the ideas of Revolution + Transformation + Utopia, which have been unified and modified to hang them on the wall collectively.
The process, from the initial sketch to the final image, was a of transformation and technical work to be able to hang on the wall ideas that are born on the table, on paper. The result is large scale images that surround the viewer and place them in a place where any image becomes possible.
Participants: Aida Aram, Laura Armengol, Núria Badia, Oriol Cabarrocas, Paula Canut, Paula Cardona, Clara Casanovas, Andrea Cea, Laia Closas, Berta Comellas, Java Cooper, Isabel Dameto, Javier Fernández, Dani Ferré, Carlota Gallart, Xavi Goñi, Marc Guibernau, Juanma Lopez-Barajas, Regina Loppacher, Diego Lorente, Robert Peirot, Belén Peró, Andrea Plaza, Lia Pradas, Àngels Rambla, Júlia Riera, Adrià Soldado, Miquel Vila, Rahka Walter, Sara Zamora.
The opening will have a round table "Wall painters: from the studio to the streets". New spaces for illustrators and visual artists in the walls of public spaces.:
- Marc Garcia Sánchez, director at Rebobinart, manager at Wallspot.org
- Esteban Marin (Kwets1, president at Contorno Urbano, responsible body of L’Hospitalet 12 + 1
- Roc Blackblock, illustrator, tattooist, and mural painter specialised in big format templates.
- Núria Toll, graphic designer, illustrator and wall painter
- Fer Alcalà, urban art photographe
- Enric Font (as moderator)
- 18.00h - Presentation of Wallspot and question time
- 18.30h - Presentation of 12 + 1 and question time
- 18.50h - Round Table
- 20.00h - Opening