Audios from seminars and workshops "Practices and Territories of Actual Design II"
The audios from the seminars and workshops "Practices and Territories of Actual Design II" which took place from the 13th of February to the 13th of May of 2017 can already be consulted.
The subject Practices and Territories of Actual Design II, coordinated by Anna Pujadas, which belongs to the Master in Research in Art and Design has been presented as a conference forum, workshop and open seminars. The presentations have been carried out by a series of area and emerging practices creators, experts in new trends in design processes. Particular areas that cause the confluence of thought have been studied, along with scientific knowledge, artistic proposals, and daily practices. These factors force us to examine design concepts and are giving rise to new professional categories.
- Design for social innovation - Adrià Garcia i Mateu
- Design and Sustainability - Jon Marín
- Serious Games 1 - Joan Morales
- Serious Games 2 - Joan Morales
- Fashion and sustainability - Fiona Capdevila
- Sound Branding - Roman Daniel Esteba
- Big Data and Social Media - Ismael Vallvé
- The drawing and its fingerprint in the current design - Raul Oliva
- Post-digital graphic work - Enric Mas
- Projecting an artistic research - Mar Saiz
- Unconstructive actions - Jo MIlne